The Grant County Veteran Services Office is a joint commitment of Grant County and the Oregon Department of Veteran Affairs (ODVA) to all veterans living in Grant County. When the flag flies outside our door, we are in. When it is gone, so are we.
Kathleen Hoffman is certified through the Oregon Department of Veteran Affairs (ODVA) to represent, assist and provide services to our veteran population.
This office facilitates assistance and access to a range of benefits and services offered to veterans and their family members by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Oregon Department of Veterans Affairs including:
- State of Oregon Disabled Veterans benefits
- State of Oregon Veteran's Home in The Dalles and Lebanon
- Veterans Affairs (VA) and ODVA Home Loans
- Veterans Affairs (VA) and State Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment programs
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Burial and Memorial Benefits
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Compensation
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Education and Training Programs
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Care Benefits
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Pension possibilities
If you wish to know more about the VA's Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents, and Survivors view the Federal Benefits Resource.
To make an appointment to visit, call 541-620-8057.
Limited office time means that an appointment is your best assurance of having time just for your needs. Walk-ins will be accepted as scheduling permits.
When submitting information via fax, please fax directly to Katee at (541) 620-7134