Building Permits

building permits

Building permits are issued through the Grant County Planning Department office located in the Courthouse in Canyon City.  Please contact us for forms and more information at 541-575-1519. Contractors who utilize the Oregon e-permitting system can obtain permits at Oregon ePermitting.

septic permits

Harney County provides septic system services for Grant County residential property owners. Permits for on-site septic systems can be obtained by contacting Jesse Barnes at 541-589-2696 or by email . To view additional information online go to .