Tax Appeals

Petitions to the Board of Property Tax Appeals must be filed with the County Clerk. Mail or deliver your petition to:
Grant County Clerk
201 S Humbolt
Suite 290
Canyon City, OR 97820

Required Forms

You may obtain petition forms at the above address or download them.

Tax Appeal Forms & Documents